You can adjust your stake using the Plus (+) and Minus (-) buttons before you click on the Place SnapBet button if you think a goal will be scored in the next 30 seconds.
As the clock ticks down your potential winnings are increasing. Keep an eye out for the amount you can win!
Crystal Palace score to make it 3-1! Congratulations you have won the jackpot!
SnapBet (Split moment, One SnapBet)
The SnapBet Feature will allow you to bet on a goal scored in the next 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes or 10 minutes of live soccer. The market is split into three periods - Every SnapBet has different intervals to increase potential winnings. This will ensure that you have an even better live experience with NetBet Sport.
When your bet is struck you will have a timeframe when you know a goal needs to be scored to become a winner. If a goal is scored when the bet is still open, you will be awarded your winnings for the respective period.
SnapBet will only be available via Mobile and Tablet.
SnapBet | NetBet Sport - Terms and Conditions
- SnapBet Terms & Conditions
- Unless stated otherwise, SnapBets shall be available on any regular time (i.e. 2x45 min. standard halves) soccer games for goals during the following periods: next 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, and 10 minutes.
- A SnapBet shall be considered placed upon clicking on the “Place SnapBet” button.
- A SnapBet may only be placed during regular time of the game (i.e. 1st half until 45th minute, 2nd half until the 90th minute) and in respect of the regular time of the game. Customers may not place a SnapBet in respect of period which includes time outside of the regular time of the game.
- A SnapBet placed during added time, extra time or any other period outside of regular time (except for half-time) of the game shall not be valid.
- Any SnapBet placed during half-time shall commence from the beginning of the 46th minute i.e. upon 2nd half kick-off.
- If your SnapBet is settled as won, your stake and winnings shall be credited to your balance within 5-10 minutes thereof.
- SnapBets are finally settled based on NetBet’s official and reliable sources providing live data during each game.
- If your SnapBet is settled as won, the amount of any Free Bet used to place the SnapBet shall not be stake-returned.
- If your SnapBet is settled as won, the amount of any bonus funds used to place the SnapBet shall be stake-returned.
- SnapBets may be placed, partially or entirely, using Free Bets and/or bonus funds and any winnings shall be credited in accordance with the standard Bonus Terms and Betting Rules.
- SnapBets may not be the subject of Cash Out, Partial Cash Out, or Add2Bet.
- Unless stated otherwise, SnapBets shall contribute towards fulfilling the turnover or eligibility requirements of a bonus or promotion.