Once you have followed these 3 steps and your qualifying bet(s) has been settled the 50% bonus is credited to your bonus balance.
NetBet is offering you a 50% deposit bonus on your first deposit on Sport.
Enjoy a unique Live Betting experience with over 25,000 events a month and get closer to the action with our tailored Live Score Centre, including match stats and in-play updates!
Find a daily selection of specially prepared bets, boasting the best odds in the market! Just click our NetBet boost page to see what our experts have lined up for you.
Bet Maker is a powerful personalisation tool that allows players to include previously unavailable same-event selections in an accumulator.
Live betting like you’ve never experienced before... Modify your open bets by adding selections to maximise your winnings!
Win more than €30,000 by playing one of our three exciting Golden Goal grids!
The SnapBet Feature will allow you to bet on a goal scored in the next 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes or 10 minutes of live soccer.
NetBet is offering you a 50% deposit bonus on your 1st DEPOSIT on Sport
HOW TO GET THE OFFER
It's very simple, all you need to do is:
- Register on NetBet
- Go to the cashier and enter the bonus code WELCOME50
- Make a deposit on Sport
Receive your 50% deposit bonus!
Welcome Offer - Terms and Conditions
- The following conditions have come into affect on the 19.10.2017.
- Enter bonus code ‘WELCOME50’ in the ‘Promotion Code’ section at the top of the cashier before making your first deposit on Sport.
- You will be awarded a 50% bonus on your first deposit on Sport up to €50 (or equivalent currency). For example, if your first deposit on Sport is €100, we will credit you with a €50 bonus.
- Players from Romania, Jersey, Guernsey, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Canada will have the bonus automatically credited to their sports betting account as soon as their deposit has been made.
- Players from Colombia, Belarus, Albania, Latvia, Cyprus, Estonia, Armenia, China, Japan and the rest of the world will have the bonus automatically credited to their sports betting account as soon as their deposit has been rolled over once (x1) on trebles and upwards (3 – selections or more Combo bets) with odds of at least 1.60 per selection. Rollover of their deposit (x1) is to activate the bonus only. This does not count towards their total rollover requirement.
- Players from Colombia, Belarus, Albania, Latvia, Cyprus, Estonia, Armenia, China, Japan and the rest of the world must play through their deposit and bonus eight times (8x) on trebles and upwards (3 – selection or more Combo bets) with odds of at least 1.60 per selection.
- Players from the rest of the world will have the bonus automatically credited to their sports betting account as soon as their deposit has been rolled over once (x1) on trebles and upwards (3 – selections or more Combo bets) with odds of at least 1.60 per selection.
- Multiple bets placed on the same event will not count towards rollover and also considered as bonus manipulation and the bonus will be removed.
- Single bets placed on any type of Handicap or Under/Over markets will not contribute towards completing the rollover; however Combo bets can include all bet types as long as the minimum odds are respected for each individual selection.
- Forecast/Tricast bets on horse racing DO NOT count towards rollover of the bonus.
- After entering the bonus code in the cashier you have 24 hours to make your deposit. After this time the bonus code will expire.
- Players from Romania, Jersey, Guernsey, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Canada must play through their deposit and bonus six times (6x).
- All rollover is only contributed to when the bets have been SETTLED.
- You must complete your rollover within 60 days of your initial deposit. If rollover is not completed, any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Cancelled or Cashed Out bets will not be counted towards rollover requirements.
- All rollover must be complete before you can withdraw (or transfer any winnings to casino platforms). Withdrawals made prior to completion of the rollover requirement will see the bonus forfeited.
- All rollover must be on sporting events with odds of at least 1.60 (for combination/system bets each selection must also be with odds of at least 1.60).
- If you still have rollover to complete on an existing bonus, you must clear it meeting the specific wagering requirements of that bonus, before completing rollover on your next bonus.
- Players from UK, Australia, Russia, Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic, Georgia, Croatia, Hungary, India, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Moldova, Macedonia, Nigeria, Serbia, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, Zimbabwe and Ukraine are not eligible to participate in any promotions.
- Deposit methods NETELLER and Skrill are not eligible for this promotion.
- Depositing more than is needed to obtain the maximum bonus amount will add more rollover requirement than is necessary. For example if your account is in EUR then depositing more than 100EUR to receive a maximum 50EUR bonus will add more rollover requirement
- All bonuses will be paid in GBP and automatically exchanged to the currency your account is registered in.
- Duplicate accounts are forbidden. Any accounts suspected as being connected in any way will have their bonuses and any winnings made from them removed immediately.
- Clients can only claim one NetBet welcome bonus. Customers having previously used another welcome code will not be entitled to this offer. In the event of misuse, the accounts of the players responsible will be closed with immediate effect.